A portal connecting
and civic leaders.
Provided in PDFformat, unless otherside noted.
Clickto get the latest version of Adobe Reader.
For additional resources,
click HERE for Archives.
Files larger than 1MB and/or
over 50 pages are noted.
City of Suffolk:
Daily Press and The Virginian-Pilot:
Future of Hampton Roads:
Hampton Roads Center for Civic Engagement:
Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce:
Hampton Roads Informs:
Hampton Roads Partnership:
- 2012 Legislative Agenda, September 2011
- 2011 Legislative Agenda, December 2010
- 2011 Regional Day Program, May 2011
- 2010 Hampton Roads Declaration of Interdependence, Virtual Scroll endorsed at Inaugural Regional Day, May 6, 2010
- 2010 Legislative Agenda, January 2010
- 2010 Inaugural Regional Day - President's Remarks and Regional Crier Roll-Call Vote, May 6, 2010
- â€śAmericaâ€™s First Regionâ€ť Branding Initiative, February 2007 (26 pages, 1.1MB)
- Hampton Roads Flag, the First Regional Flag in the U.S., February 2009
- Hampton Roads Year of Regional Citizenship, April 2006-2007 (25 pages, 3.1MB)
- How did Hampton Roads Get Its Name?, January 2009
- State of Regional Cooperation in Hampton Roads Report, January 2009 (109 pages, 1.0MB)
Hampton Roads Quality Management Council:
- "Quality and Social Responsibility" Michelle Mason, Managing Director of American Society for Quality (ASQ), presentation, June 2010 (PPT, 17 pages, 2.8MB)
- "Regional Innovation - Balancing Social Responsibility with Business Opportunity" Michelle Mason, Managing Director of American Society for Quality (ASQ), presentation, June 2010 (PPT, 16 pages, 7.2MB)
- "Regional Innovation, National Prosperity" Charles J. Brown, III, presentation, June 2010 (PPT)
Partners for Livable Communities (http://Livable.com):
Southeastern Virginia Partnership for Regional Transformation (SEVA-PORT)
Urban Land Institute Hampton Roads
Virginia Municipal League (http://www.VML.org):